Bread can be intimidating for many people. This recipe is super easy! Nothing crazy, no started, no kneading, just mix it up and let it sit overnight. Come morning it is ready to go! You can throw many different flavors in it to customize it to your liking. Love this recipe!
Roasted Garlic and Parmesan No Knead Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon instant dry yeast
- 1 ½ C. lukewarm water about 70-80 F
- 10 roasted garlic cloves diced up
- 1/2 cup Parmesan diced very small
- 1/4 cup Parmesan grated
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, yeast, diced garlic cloves, and parmesan.
- Add water and mix until a slightly soggy mixture forms.
- Cover bowl with greased plastic wrap and set aside for 12 – 18 hours. (I typically put it together at night before bed and then it’s ready to go mid morning)
- When ready to bake the bread, heat oven to 450 F with the Dutch oven with lid on inside oven. Pre heat for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour dough onto floured parchment paper. With floured hands, shape dough into a ball. Cover with greased plastic wrap, and let it sit while the pot/oven is heating.
- Remove hot pot from the oven and remove cover. Grate desired amount of Parmesan on top of dough and then drop the dough (with parchment paper beneath it) into Dutch oven and cover.
- Return to oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes remove the lid and bake an additional 10 minutes. (Check at 5 minutes to make sure cheese on top doesn’t burn)
- Remove bread from oven and place on a rack to cool.