Peanut Butter and Chocolate…how can you go wrong?
Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Hersey Kisses
- In a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix together both sugars, peanut butter, butter, egg and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until just incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Using any size cookie scoop you want, place cookies about 3 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- While cookies bake, unwrap Hersey Kisses so they are ready to go.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press a Hersey Kiss into the center of each one.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.