These buttery Scottish cookies are so easy and so good!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter cut into cubes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste can use extract
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Put all-purpose flour, almond flour, sugar & salt in food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add butter and vanilla paste and pulse until it resembles coarse meal.
- Transfer to the prepared 8×8 pan and firmly but evenly flatten down.
- Bake for about 30 until lightly browned around the edges.
- Let it cool completely before cutting.
Recipe inspired by Salt Harvest Creatives