My favorite brownies are super dense and fudge like. These are those type of brownies. With the little chunks of chocolate chips…they are just perfect!
Double Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 135g
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder 40g
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups sugar 400g
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 9×13 inch pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, melted butter, and vanilla until combined. Add eggs to mixture, one at a time, until fully combined.
- Combine the wet and dry mixture until just combined. Then fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into parchment lined pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out semi clean.
- Cool completely and then cut into your preferred size squares.