Puppy chow is such a great party treat! Chocolate, peanut putter, crunchy…how can you go wrong?
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Easter M&Ms
- In a double boiler (or in the microwave), melt together peanut butter, butter, and chocolate chips until smooth. Then stir in vanilla.
- In a large bowl with a cover, pour chocolate mixture over cereal. Cover and shake until well covered.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cereal and shake again until well covered.
- Add M&Ms and stir.